Saturday, September 17, 2011

Duff beer.

When photographers have a cold beer, they make it look good!
The Duff beer, known from the Simpsons animation show. will soon be banned in Finland because it looks exactly like the beer in the show and therefore might make it too cool in the eyes of youngsters and children.
The law about the distribution and selling alcoholic products in Finland is strict  and just yesterday the authorities ruled that the Duff beer cannot be sold in Finland from the beginning of next year.

The ban gave me the idea to taste the beer and try some product shots at the same. I'm not a hardcore simpsons fan, in fact I can't even remember the last time I saw a full episode, so I didn't know that we had a TV-brand sold widely here in finland. I just thought these kind of products are available only at theme parks in Hollywood.